A new report identified Utah’s favorite condiment, and it’s definitely not fry sauce.
Product ratings and reviews company Influenster recently shared a map of each state’s favorite condiment.
For Utah, cucumber ranch dressing led the way, specifically the Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing.
The regular version of that dressing led the way in Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma and West Virginia.
Other top condiments included:
- Frank’s RedHot Original hot sauce, which led the way in Arizona, Maryland, North Carolina and Texas.
- Speaking of spice, Huy Fong Foods’ Sriracha Chili Sauce topped the list for Washington, California and Nebraska.
- And Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbeque Sauce was the winner in Alabama, Georgia and Louisiana.
- Nature’s Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil won in Hawaii, Minnesota, Oregon, Alaska and Colorado.
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread led the way in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Virginia.
Method: Influenster analyzed more than 50,000 reviews across its platform to see which condiments led the way in each state.
However: There’s a good chance that Utah residents enjoy fry sauce. After all, there are so many varieties. But it seems this report included only grocery-shelf products. There is a fry sauce on the way.