Today is the last day to register for the Utah Human Race! Brian stopped by the Utah Food Bank to check in on the volunteers coordinating packets for the participants.
The 11th annual Utah Human Race is held on Thanksgiving morning. It is one of the largest 5K/10K events in the state, and all proceeds directly benefit Utah Food Bank.Last year, they had close to 5,900 participants in this family-friendly event, all running with an attitude of gratitude. Their goal this year was to get 6,000 participants which they estimate would be enough to provide one meal to each of the 423,000 Utahns facing hunger.
All ages and speeds are welcome! Costumes are highly encouraged. The race takes place at the Draper Spectrum (VF Outlet). The 5K begins at 8:00 am, and the 10K begins at 7:30am.
- Registration closes today at noon!
- There is no same-day registration.
- All racers are asked to come to Utah Food Bank at 3150 South 900 West to pick up their race shirts and packets on November 23rd.
- There will be no same-day race shirt distribution.
- Registration fees are $20 per person for the 5K and $25 per person for the 10K.
- Register at www.UtahHumanRace.org.